SPS Homepage > Studies & Projects > index of the PS
Sensors with Remote Operation for Chemical and Biological Protection
Overview of Achievements since the Start of the Project
- Application of biospecific reactions of complementary DNA molecules for cantilever sensor creation was investigated.
- Researches concerning to formation of polymer polyelectrolyte on charged surface of the cantilever were carried out.
- Control of formation of polyelectrolyte layers was made with atomic force microscopy (AFM).
- Special method of PEVP modification of the cantilever was developed.
- Software for remote control of cantilever sensor system was developed.
- The mechanic part of the cantilever sensor prototype was developed and produced.
- The electronic part of the cantilever sensor prototype was developed and produced.
Payments through NATO Funds: 78 311 EUR
See the full version of Technical report...